( WBNG)– The Broome County Constable’s Workplace desires your prescription drugs.
On Oct. 29, the constable’s workplace will gather any unwanted, unused or out-of-date prescription or over the counter medications for National Prescription Drug Takeback Day. The workplace states the takeback day assists bring awareness to pharmaceutical-controlled drug abuse.
This permits police, avoidance, treatment, and company neighborhoods to team up and develop a safe collection website. Appropriate medication consists of anything from aspirin to illegal drugs, consisting of sharps.
The constable’s workplace stated drug takeback days make the neighborhood more secure.
You can take your unwanted medications to the following locations from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Broome County Constable’s Workplace at 155 Lt. VanWinkle Dr. in Dickinson
- Johnson City Elks Lodge at 4212 Watson Blvd. in Johnson City
- Whitney Point Fire Department at 2665 Main St. in Whitney Point
- United Health Providers at 4417 Vestal Parkway E. in Vestal
- West Windsor Fire Department at 9 Karla Dr. in Windsor
Copyright 2022 WBNG. All rights scheduled.