TheCoast Guard revealed theMilitary Substance Abuse and Behavioral Addiction Program, which changes the previous Military Drug and Alcohol Policy. All Coast Guard members and commands ought to examine the new, totally modified program in its totality.
Amongst the significant modifications within the program are:
- Members of the reserve are now covered and based on policy on and off responsibility;
- employed members; and .
- members, a modification that applies to reservists too, despite responsibility status; Coast Guard .(* )The area on drug screening in combination with training now needs all employees, cadets, officer prospects,
- all A-school trainees to be checked within 96 hours of reporting to training;and . and The
- Significant Drug Screening Organizer (MAJCOM) have actually been contributed to lower urinalysis mistake rates new guarantee oversight of the and Urinalysis and;Coast Guard . Program Other
- authorities are Drug Screening Organizer (DTC), Alternate Drug Evaluating Organizer (ADTC), 2nd Verifier (SV) new Specimen Collector (SC); and .and Hair Specimen Screening (HST)
- restriction of hemp, cannabidiol (CBD), and cannabis facilities is described in a Coast Guard chapter; and new .and Wrongful belongings, usage, promo, or circulation of drug stuff by
Coast Guard Please direct your concerns to the Workplace of
.(* )The conditions for separation after a 2nd event including alcohol have actually been modified to produce equity in between active service members, reservists, commissioned officers,
A favorable drug test is now thought about a Drug Event for all
direct commission officers to be drug checked within 72 hours of reporting to active service,
positions of program supervisor (PM)
Oral Fluid Screening (OFT) have actually been included as an additional authorized drug screening approaches;
service members is now clearly forbidden.
HQSPolicyandStandards@uscg.milMilitary Source link .