- Thursday, October 6
- 1:30– 4 p.m.
- University Hall, 7th Flooring Conference Center
The Career and Internship Fair is your opportunity to broaden your expert network and develop connections with employing supervisors from companies such as Amazon, ADP, Crestron Electronic Devices, Johnson & & Johnson, NJ Economic Advancement Authority, PSEG and more! Employers are looking for to employ full-time and internship positions. Find Out More and Register.
Get Ready For the Fair
Are you brand-new to career fairs? Here’s how to prepare:
- View the Career Fair Preparation Video: This video covers all things career fair, from preparation to what to do throughout and after the fair!
- Upload Your Resume to Handshake: Get feedback and approval from your career services workplace a minimum of one week prior to theFair Evaluation can take 3-5 organization days.
- Have A Look At the Taking Part Company List prior to the Fair: Select the ones with whom you wish to speak. Develop a fast elevator pitch to describe who you are and why you have an interest in that business. Ensure to do your research study if you wish to impress!
- Download the Handshake App: On the day of the fair, log into this app to see the list of going to companies, the tasks they have offered and to find them on the cubicle map. This app is just offered on the app shop for iPhone.
- Select an Expert Attire: Make an excellent impression by wearing organization clothes. Fits are highly motivated. Required to develop your expert closet? We have actually got you covered:
Career Fair Jobs and Internships Preview
Below is a sample of task and internship posts from companies who are going to the Career andInternship Fair If a position captures your eye, ensure to arrange time to consult with the company at the career fair for more information!